Read to the bottom of this post to find out how you can win one of three Talking Thai-English-Thai Dictionary App’s!
The absolute best Thai language app just got a whole lot better and just in case you don’t know which Thai language app I would be speaking of then let me tell you about the Talking Thai–English–Thai Dictionary App from Word in the Hand and Paiboon Publishing. I’ve written about the Talking Thai-English-Thai Dictionary App before and how much I love using it but today there is even more good news to talk about.
After many months of hard work the Talking Thai-English-Thai Dictionary App has been updated with over 50,000 new entries, and, if you already own the app then you already know that all upgrades are free. Aside from the staggering 50,00 new entries there is also an additional 28,000 new entries of places and names. This upgrade alone is easily ten times larger than most stand alone language apps. And you know with the brand names of Paiboon Publishing and Word in the Hand standing behind their product that you are in store for some serious QUALITY, bang for your buck and the best Thai language resource going.
At $24.99 in the Apple App store this is a steal considering everything you get in this great App and if it were a book you would be holding something in your hands the size of a large city’s phone book!
What? You don’t have an Apple iPhone, iPod or iPad? Well, here is some even better news, the Talking Thai-English-Thai Dictionary App is now available for Android users too!
Talking Thai-English-Thai Dictionary App for Android
Just take as look at some of the great features of the Talking Thai-English-Thai Dictionary App:
Whether you’re on a short trip to Thailand or studying the Thai language in-depth, this is the one iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch dictionary you can really use. Nothing else even comes close!
- Both Thai–English and English–Thai.
- 150,000+ entries hand-crafted for those learning Thai.
- Crisp, clear sound recordings of a Thai native for every single Thai word.
- Works without an internet connection and without any data charges.
- Hear a Thai word that you want to look up, but you don’t know Thai Script? Our dictionary lets you Search-by-Sound™ using easy-to-understand Thai pronunciation guides (supports 12 popular systems).
- You can also search using native Thai Script.
- Lets you make the Thai and English text as big as you want and customize fonts, keyboards, and layout.
- Convenient web-browser-like navigation through your search history.
- Native iPad support. Works on iPhone (including iPhone 4 Retina high-res display), iPad, and iPod Touch (see requirements).
- Includes a comprehensive guide to speaking and writing Thai.
- Useful vocabulary from industry leader Paiboon Publishing, which also offers a host of complementary Thai learning books, software, CDs, and video lessons.
- Lets you find words inside any Thai word to learn more about how that idea is expressed in Thai.
- Ground-breaking and mind-blowing features to help you learn to read and write Thai Script, including See Real-World Fonts and Explain Spelling.
- Buy with confidence after reading our incredible App Store reviews.
Look, don’t take my word for it. Do a search on the Talking Thai-English-Thai Dictionary app and see what thousands of happy customers have to say. I guarantee when you use this app for the first time you will fall in love with it and it will become a constant companion as you travel Thailand or study the Thai language.
Now, you are probably wondering how you can get a hold of one of these apps for free? Well, I think I can help you with that. The wonderful folks over at Word in the Hand and Paiboon Publishing have given me 3 Apple App Store codes for their Talking Thai-English-Thai Dictionary App and I am just itching to give them away. But first you have to do something to help get the word out about this great app.
Share this post on Facebook…Tweet this post to your followers…spray paint it on school yard walls or tattoo it on grandma’s forehead, I don’t care but she might. Get the word out then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did your part and you will entered in the drawing for a chance to win this wonderful App. I will enlist a very fair and impartial Catherine from Women Learning Thai ( another great Thai language resource…and it’s free! ) to pull the winners from the hat sort of speak so it’s all on the up and up.
You can enter as many times as you like just remember for each entry you have to show that you did something to get the word out…and if you do tattoo grandma’s forehead please send me a pic
You will have until midnight on March 9th to get your entries in…GOOD LUCK!~
Disclaimer: I am not involved with nor do I work for Word in the Hand or Paiboon Publishing. Neither myself nor Thailand, Land of Smiles have been paid to make this posting or make any representations concerning the Talking Thai-English-Thai Dictionary App.